As of 10/17/2022, securing a campsite at the Kickapoo Valley Reserve (KVR) is though online booking. Those wishing to camp are required to book and pay for a campsite online anytime, or inside the Kickapoo Valley Reserve Visitor Center during regular business hours.
Campsites should not be occupied until payment is received in full.
Rules and Reminders:
1. No refunds will be given on camping for any reason.
2. Online campsite bookings can be made up to 45 days in advance of the first day of any amount less than 9 consecutive day stay or onsite, at the campsite or inside the Kickapoo Valley Reserve Visitor Center during regular business hours.
3. Guests can access account information through the online Guest Portal on the camping page.
4. Open guest WiFi is available inside the KVR Visitor Center during regular business hours and 24 hrs. in the KVR Visitor Center Parking lot and at the KVR Information Kiosk and restrooms.
5. Campsites are to be left clean. Additional fees may be charged to registered guests if campsites and surrounding areas are found with trash, food, animal or human waste upon departure. Sanitation of sites is monitored, and records kept by KVR Staff. Leave No Trace.
How secure a campsite:
1. Use a KVR map to decide which campsite you are interested in. View MAP HERE
2. Click the Booking button below to get started!
3. Choose date range of stay. NOTE: sites can only be booked 45 days in advance.
4. Fill in the number of guests. NOTE: All campsites have a 10-person max capacity. Capacity limits are enforced.
5. Select site type - Vehicle Accessible or Non-vehicle accessible. NOTE: Vehicle Accessible campsites will be automatically filtered by size/type of camping unit indicated.
5. Click Search Availability
6. Use the interactive map that comes up to choose a site. Only sites that meet your search criteria and are unoccupied will be green and available to click on.
7. When you find the site you want, click Book on the pop-up screen.
8. Continue to follow prompts and enter the guest and payment information.
9. After booking, you will receive your Confirmation Number, Arrival Date, Departure Date and Campsite ID. You will get this information in an email "Site Reservation Proof Card" after payment has been received. You will need to display this information upon arrival and prior to setting up camp.
PRO TIP: Be prepared and decide on the campsite(s) you wish to book prior to logging on. Use this map for reference The system will automatically time out after ten minutes.
Click this button to book a campsite
Already have a campsite booking? Click this button to log into your guest account.